As seen on The Jimmy Kimmel Show, this screen-based game is simple to use and fun to play!
Here’s How It Works:
You select 2 contestants – one student and one volunteer.
The volunteer is asked questions about current pop culture, while the student is asked questions from when the volunteer was younger.
This game is sure to get your students and volunteers laughing and having fun together!
* Complete Powerpoint game file (editable)
* Individual Game Slides (1920 x 1080 .jpg files)
* 5 Questions and Answers for students
* 5 Questions and Answers for volunteers
* Title Slide
* Instructions for how to play
Note: After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with the product download codes to access your files.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- 7 Ways to Deal with Disruptive Students - September 18, 2021
- Fighting Frustration by Shifting Your Focus - September 18, 2021
- What is the Most Important Job of a Small Group Leader? - September 18, 2021