This stand-alone message shows students how they can have joy in the middle of adversity by reframing it within the larger context of what God is doing in their lives.
Key Text: Romans 5:2-4
Bottom Line: Your struggles can make you stronger.
• Title Slide
• Full-text sermon (1,644 words)
• Small Group Discussion Questions
• Nicely done, ready-to-use teaching slides
“You’re able to have joy in the middle of a trial only when you see that the trial will ultimately work for your advantage. If you don’t see that, then you won’t rejoice in it.
The trial you’re going through benefits you because it gives you something you wouldn’t have gotten without it. In this case, it’s endurance. You can’t develop endurance if you never have to struggle, if you never leave your comfort zone. The trial forces you out of your comfort zone, into tough circumstances, and – as a result – it develops your endurance.”
Want to see more?
For a full preview of this sermon, along with the small group discussion questions and ready-to-use teaching slides, click HERE.
Note: After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with the product download code to access your files.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- 5 Steps to Transition Your Ministry from a Cruise Ship to a Battle Ship - August 8, 2020
- 4 Ways to Keep Students’ Attention During Your Sermon - August 8, 2020
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Go? - August 8, 2020