I know you want to start your program in a fun, engaging way. You want students to listen and be glad they’re there. You want to let them know what to expect and what’s coming up.
That’s what the hosting segment is all about!
But if your ministry is anything like the hundreds of ministries I’ve observed through the years, it feels more like you’re herding cats at the beginning of your program.
It feels scattered.
It doesn’t feel clear.
It’s not very engaging.
I’ve written about hosting before on the blog:
• 5 Hosting Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
• How You Should Be Starting Your Large Group Program
Those two posts will help you a lot, but…
You need The Complete Hosting Checklist!
This downloadable resource is an 8-point checklist that breaks down the process of hosting into bite-sized pieces. It’s a great reminder for yourself, but it’s also a great tool to share with volunteers and students for times when they get upfront and onstage.
Stop wasting the first few minutes of your program.
Start making a great first impression as soon as your program starts!
Download it today and see what a difference it makes the next time you’re on the stage.
Note: After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with the product download code to access your file.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- 5 Steps to Transition Your Ministry from a Cruise Ship to a Battle Ship - August 8, 2020
- 4 Ways to Keep Students’ Attention During Your Sermon - August 8, 2020
- How Do You Know When It’s Time to Go? - August 8, 2020