When you send your students 1 Bible verse and 1 Reflection Question every day, they’ll come alive to the Word in a new way!
Did you know…
• 73% of teens have a smartphone.
• 15% of teens have a basic cell phone.
• 91% of teens with a cell phone actively text.
• Teenage guys send and receive an average of 23 text messages every day.
• Teenage girls send and receive an average of 40 text messages every day.
Not only does this resource explain why Text Message Discipleship is better than posting random verses on social media, it also gives you 30 copy-and-paste verses and questions that you can start sending to your students today!
Here’s a sneak peak:
How does it work?
The process of Text Message Discipleship is easy to implement. There are only two steps:
Step 1: Ask your students to sign up if they would like to receive a daily text message from you that includes only one Bible verse and one reflection question.
Step 2: Send a text message each day (before school starts is the best time).
You can do this…
This resource is called 30 for 30 because I have included 30 Bible verses and 30 reflection questions for you to text to your students. That’s one for each day of the month. It’s time to help your students engage with scripture. In my opinion, Text Message Discipleship is one of the best ways to do it.
1. Verses are written in the New Living Translation.
2. After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with the product download codes to access your files.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- What a Youth Pastor Can Learn from an Undercover Billionaire - November 13, 2019
- Should You Care About Effectiveness in Youth Ministry? - November 13, 2019
- A Simple Way to Get Students to Open Up, Ask Questions, and Own Their Faith - November 13, 2019