This is a fun trivia game based on the most famous horse race in America!
• 1 Title Slide
• 10 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
• 1 Tie-Breaker Question & Answer
• 1 Powerpoint File
Here’s how you can use this game:
Option 1: Use on the screens before your program starts.
Option 2: Include everyone in a game of 4 Corners. Students choose their answer by going to a designated spot in the room. Whoever gets it wrong is out.
Option 3: Upfront game that involves selected students and/or volunteers
What are you waiting for?
The Kentucky Derby is Saturday, May 6. So, what could be better than playing this game on Sunday, May 7?
Whenever you can connect your game to what’s happening in the world, it’s a win. This resource allows you to do that during the Kentucky Derby!
Prize Idea: Gummy Horses (available on Amazon.com)
Note: After you complete your purchase, you will receive an email with the product download code to access your files.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- What a Youth Pastor Can Learn from an Undercover Billionaire - November 13, 2019
- Should You Care About Effectiveness in Youth Ministry? - November 13, 2019
- A Simple Way to Get Students to Open Up, Ask Questions, and Own Their Faith - November 13, 2019