Does your ministry need a tune-up?
Do you need some fresh ideas to take your ministry to the next level?
This email course is for you!
For the next 30 days, an email will arrive in your inbox every morning that gives you practical, actionable ideas to implement and move your ministry forward.
Your next step begins right here.
In only 30 days, you’ll learn how to:
• Create goals that inspire peak performance
• Make small improvements that get big results
• Identify areas that are holding your ministry back
• Access resources you thought were beyond your reach
• Keep students on the edge of their seats when you speak
• Plan a program that makes students say, “Wow!”
• Make announcements that people actually remember
• Get first-time visitors to come back next week
What others are saying…
“At some point, every youth pastor has wished they had a blueprint to help them grow their ministry. In many ways, this email course is exactly that.”
-Jason Gaston, Pastor of Family Ministries at The Summit Church in Raleigh-Durham, NC
“Youth ministries of all sizes will benefit from Trevor’s extremely practical, incredibly valuable ideas. If you want to grow a more effective youth ministry, this course is for you!”
-J.J. Lane, Westside Family Church in Lenexa, KS
These emails will be delivered to you Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. (no weekends). If you will implement the simple, straightforward advice, you will see immediate growth in your ministry.
How much is this course?
It’s only $.25 per day.
Ready to get started?
Click the link below and enroll today!
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- A Plea for Practical Theology (An Open Letter to Youth Pastors) - August 18, 2019
- 7 Guardrails for New Youth Pastors (and Everyone Else in Ministry) - August 18, 2019
- A Free Tool to Measure What’s Really Happening with Your Students - August 18, 2019