This resource has received more positive feedback from parents than anything else I’ve done in 15 years of ministry.
“We wanted to do something special for our daughter’s 13th birthday, but we didn’t know where to start. The idea of doing a blessing for her had never even crossed my mind. This guide was a God-send. It was exactly what we needed to say and she needed to hear. Thank you!” -Tammy Cummings
The concept is simple:
90 days before a student has their 13th birthday, send this full-color, step-by-step guide to their parents. That’s it!
You can either email them the pdf or print it out and give it to them directly. Either way works.
There isn’t any branding to remove.
There aren’t typos to correct.
I’ve even included the email I send to parents so you can simply copy and paste it when you’re ready!
What’s in this 13-page guide?
– Why rites of passage experiences are so important
– A brief overview of blessings in the Bible
– 3 ways for parents to give their blessing
– 7 steps to make their blessing unforgettable
– Sample blessing script
Also included is an editable Word document so you can make any changes you want.
Here’s a FREE Preview [CLICK HERE]
You’ve been talking about partnering with parents.
It’s time to do it.
When you put this resource in the hands of a parent, you’ll empower them to create a memorable moment in the life of their new teenager!
Buy it once. Give it to every parent in your ministry.
Latest posts by Trevor Hamaker (see all)
- 5 Productivity Tips for Youth Pastors Working From Home - March 28, 2020
- 7 Quick Tips for Leading Small Groups on Zoom - March 28, 2020
- Who Was the Real St. Patrick? - March 28, 2020